Friday, August 14, 2009

Thursday

Hot hatha with Marisa. We both sweat buckets, like more than anyone there I'm pretty sure. I guess our temp control is highly efficient? that or we're just gross. Then, ran 6 miles. EXHAUSTED. Woke up this morning to the sound of 2 people bickering outside over a car accident. They were shouting back and forth at one another for 10 minutes the same sentence over and over again... he was yelling "It's against the law to talk on your phone while you drive," and I forgot what she was yelling back. I considered standing on the balcony and yelling "It's against the law to break the peace, but I was too tired. Also don't remember my mom calling me at 2:30 in the morning (she's in a different time zone), and talking to her in my sleep... she apologized about calling by accident, and I didn't even remember speaking to her. hahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment